CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I suck...

It's been frickin' FOREVER since I've updated my blog! OOPS!
Where has the time gone???

Let's see here:
I'm 24 weeks now!
We are having a boy!
He has a name but we are keeping it a secret!
The kids call him Mickey Mouse!
I'm craving Mexican food ALL THE TIME! So if you come to visit me, bring me some please!

The kids are GREAT!
Millie just has another month of this school year left.
Millie is VERY interested in writing letters now.
Maccoy's ECFE (like Mommy and Me) class ended last week.
His favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz!
They are both getting so tall (but still small compared to their peers).

Lucas is still working rotating shifts.
Hopefully that will change within the next 5 years. ????
He indulges my EVERY CRAVING, I'm surprised I haven't gained more weight by now.
He's back on a steady work-out plan, he took a much needed break for a little while.

We are doing some home upgrades:
We had AC installed a couple weeks ago, that will be so nice when I'm fat and HOT this summer!
I think we will be putting up some fencing soon also, we need to keep the kids corralled.
We got rid of our piano and freed up some much needed space in the living room.
I'm trying to de-clutter a little at a time. Yep, NESTING has begun!

I think that about covers the most important stuff!
I'll try harder to keep this place updated!

Lots of Love, Char

0 comments: