CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Restless Leg Syndrome sucks!!!

I think I've averaged about 3 hours of sleep each night for the past 3 nights.
I get RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) while pregnant in the 3rd trimester.

I feel so completely drained and exhausted but as soon as I start to doze off into sleep, that creepy crawly feeling in my legs wakes me up.
I had a breakdown 2 nights ago and cried for about an hour because I was so tired and frustrated.


On another note...
Mickey Mouse is doing great. We are officially in the 3rd trimester homestretch now. He's getting a lot stronger and loves to kick me in the ribs. I know he's getting squished and uncomfortable in there but I don't think he realizes that making me uncomfortable isn't going to help. HAHAHA!
We've got about 2 1/2 months to go. Time is really going by quickly and the kids are more and more interested every day.

Just the other day, Millie was taking a shower with me and cupped her hands over my belly and said "Wow, you're belly is getting so big cause Mickey Mouse is growing".
This pregnancy has been so much fun with the kids, especially Millie. She really grasps the concept of what's going on.

0 comments: