CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

All's well that ends with... NAPTIME!

That is, for the kids.

Naptime is MY time and here lately, I NEED lots of naptime. Too bad the kids only sleep for a couple hours.

Naptime is for:
Taking baths, online surfing, sewing MacPacks, reading, no talking, eating lunch without little fingers picking at my food, sometimes sex, cleaning (did I really say that?), being really quiet and praying the kids will sleep for a long time, and on rare occasion- taking a nap myself.

There's just not enough naptime hours in the day.

it's 12:22- 8 more minutes till the kids go down for nap!

2 comments:

Aimée said...

whoo hoo for nap time!

Amie said...

I agree! I LOVE naptime. The sad part? It's much harder to pull off with three!!